Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Evolution Academy

Where Light and Darkness collide, which side will you be on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention DEA'liens...!!!!!!!!!
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm by Commander Armageddon

» let start the dragon
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm by SkyArmy:RecruitForce

» 100th Subject
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm by Shining Escuridao

» An Introduction to Agents
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am by ADHD

» Dark Prince Vs WaldosShadow
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am by Dark Prince

» DEA Round 2
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» ~Liberta's GFX Shop~
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» Hello, everyone
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

» grimer10 test results.
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

Top posters
Commander Armageddon (102)
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_vote_lcapTK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_voting_barTK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_vote_rcap 
ADHD (75)
TK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_vote_lcapTK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_voting_barTK's room of whatever the heck he wants to post I_vote_rcap 
Liberta? (70)
Shining Escuridao (20)
WaldosShadow (13)
Chaos Vortex (12)
Ashura Areson (10)
Dark Prince (8)
yussefavangerX (7)
TD-Shogun (6)