Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Evolution Academy

Where Light and Darkness collide, which side will you be on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention DEA'liens...!!!!!!!!!
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm by Commander Armageddon

» let start the dragon
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm by SkyArmy:RecruitForce

» 100th Subject
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm by Shining Escuridao

» An Introduction to Agents
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am by ADHD

» Dark Prince Vs WaldosShadow
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am by Dark Prince

» DEA Round 2
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» ~Liberta's GFX Shop~
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» Hello, everyone
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

» grimer10 test results.
Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

Top posters
Commander Armageddon (102)
Hello nice to be here again I_vote_lcapHello nice to be here again I_voting_barHello nice to be here again I_vote_rcap 
ADHD (75)
Hello nice to be here again I_vote_lcapHello nice to be here again I_voting_barHello nice to be here again I_vote_rcap 
Liberta? (70)
Shining Escuridao (20)
WaldosShadow (13)
Chaos Vortex (12)
Ashura Areson (10)
Dark Prince (8)
yussefavangerX (7)
TD-Shogun (6)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:23 am
ChatBox

Hello nice to be here again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon .
Dark Armed
Brandon .

Hello nice to be here again Empty
PostSubject: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 am

Well hello i'm new here, I've been in an academy before, and like "TaiyouKing✩" once said to me. " Just wing it, that's what I did." True words, true words.
Back to top Go down
ADHD
Admin
ADHD

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 pm

You just won't let that go will you? Nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon .
Dark Armed
Brandon .

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 pm

TaiyouKing✩ wrote:
You just won't let that go will you? Nice to see you again.

No, no I won't
Back to top Go down
Commander Armageddon
Judgement
Commander Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am

Who on earth is he?
Back to top Go down
https://deacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Brandon, he was in an old acad. we're friends, but I think he got here through somebody else...
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm

well either way welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Brandon .
Dark Armed
Brandon .

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:37 pm

I got here through YOLO, but since Era doesn't even remember who I am. Oh well..
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Commander Armageddon
Judgement
Commander Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Haha i remember........now
Back to top Go down
https://deacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 am

I didn't even know YOLO was here...in fact was yolo redko or was there a different yolo?
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

i think YOLO was redko, emphasis on THINK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello nice to be here again   Hello nice to be here again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello nice to be here again
Page 1 of 1