Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Evolution Academy

Where Light and Darkness collide, which side will you be on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention DEA'liens...!!!!!!!!!
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm by Commander Armageddon

» let start the dragon
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm by SkyArmy:RecruitForce

» 100th Subject
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm by Shining Escuridao

» An Introduction to Agents
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am by ADHD

» Dark Prince Vs WaldosShadow
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am by Dark Prince

» DEA Round 2
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» ~Liberta's GFX Shop~
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» Hello, everyone
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

» grimer10 test results.
Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

Top posters
Commander Armageddon (102)
Return to Light and Darkness I_vote_lcapReturn to Light and Darkness I_voting_barReturn to Light and Darkness I_vote_rcap 
ADHD (75)
Return to Light and Darkness I_vote_lcapReturn to Light and Darkness I_voting_barReturn to Light and Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Liberta? (70)
Shining Escuridao (20)
WaldosShadow (13)
Chaos Vortex (12)
Ashura Areson (10)
Dark Prince (8)
yussefavangerX (7)
TD-Shogun (6)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:23 am
ChatBox

Return to Light and Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

Return to Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Well for those that dont know me, I'm Shining and I've survived (yes survived) various of Era's acads (some good some bad). If you're looking for a friendly duel look no further, I'll usually accept your challenges if I have the time for a duel.
Back to top Go down
Liberta?
Admin
Liberta?

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome Back Shining. Hope you enjoy DEA.

Key word >>Hope<<

<- Bingo by the way >_>
Back to top Go down
ADHD
Admin
ADHD

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

hope this acad is one of the good ones
Back to top Go down
Commander Armageddon
Judgement
Commander Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm

As do i, welcome back shining !
Back to top Go down
https://deacademy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:01 am

Whoot! Shining's back. Good to see you man.
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

same to all of you guys and i have a feeling this acad will survive (at least longer than the last one >.>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I hope it lasts longer than asguard...
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Judgement
mouzou

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Liberta?
Admin
Liberta?

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

TaiyouKing✩ wrote:
I hope it lasts longer than asguard...

It has been 6 days more or less. AA lasted about a week Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

So far so good then, eh? XD
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Judgement
Shining Escuridao

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
ADHD
Admin
ADHD

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

this ones staying for awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light and Darkness   Return to Light and Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Light and Darkness
Page 1 of 1