Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Please Enjoy Your Stay At Dark Evolution Academy! Remember Always Have Fun.
Dark Evolution Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Evolution Academy

Where Light and Darkness collide, which side will you be on?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention DEA'liens...!!!!!!!!!
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm by Commander Armageddon

» let start the dragon
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm by SkyArmy:RecruitForce

» 100th Subject
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm by Shining Escuridao

» An Introduction to Agents
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am by ADHD

» Dark Prince Vs WaldosShadow
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am by Dark Prince

» DEA Round 2
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» ~Liberta's GFX Shop~
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am by Commander Armageddon

» Hello, everyone
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

» grimer10 test results.
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am by Commander Armageddon

Top posters
Commander Armageddon (102)
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_vote_lcapfor everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_voting_barfor everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_vote_rcap 
ADHD (75)
for everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_vote_lcapfor everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_voting_barfor everyone in the academy watch this video to learn what not to do I_vote_rcap 
Liberta? (70)
Shining Escuridao (20)
WaldosShadow (13)
Chaos Vortex (12)
Ashura Areson (10)
Dark Prince (8)
yussefavangerX (7)
TD-Shogun (6)